In the field of this specialisation we offer legal services focusing on legal-technical-financial aspects of agreements concluded in Poland and European Union.
We ensure efficient and safe business activities at the preliminary stage when deciding on the selection of the counterparty until the end of the cooperation between the parties and the final settlement of the transaction.
Our legal services are rendered to clients intending to conclude an agreement. They include assistance in cases related to improper performance of agreements or misinterpretation of provisions and aim to settle the dispute amicably.
We are also issuing opinions on currently concluded agreements for their performance, security, possibility to terminate or the need to introduce amendments.
Our services are available in Polish and English in case of foreign contractors and they include in particular:
- issuing opinions on legal admissibility and security of the planned transaction;
- analysis of the law on the object of the transaction and on entities intending to conclude an agreement (banking law, IT law, transport law, securities law, etc.);
- legal verification of the potential counterparty;
- developing drafts of agreements (assistance in choosing the type of agreement, the preparation of its main objectives and individual clauses);
- participation in negotiations;
- opinions on the legal securities of a transaction and its financing including the costs of public levies;
- assistance in disputes arising during the implementation of the agreement, representation in conciliation procedure, preparing and issuing opinions on drafts of the settlements.
In case of the dispute that cannot be solved amicably we represent our clients in litigation and enforcement proceedings.
At each stage of our assistance we remain in close cooperation with our clients maintaining confidentiality also after the service is provided.